Jersey Shore Rescue Mission - Current Needs
To donate these new items for the men we serve, please bring (or send) them to us in a bag or box marked "Clothing Room" or "Kitchen" or "Classroom."
- Towels & washcloths
- Disposable razors & shaving cream
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap & lotion
- Toothpaste, dental floss & toothbrushes
- Cologne & non-aerosol deodorant
- First aid supplies
- Sport & dress socks
- T-shirts (sizes L-XXL)
- Boxers (sizes 32-46)
- Shower sandals & slippers
- Pajamas & bathrobes (sizes L-XXL)
- Twin sheets, blankets, comforters, pillows
You may wonder if donating things like socks and underwear actually makes a difference in our program. The answer is YES! Of course, it is your financial support that funds our work, but since we provide everything to our clients free of charge, your material donations mean that we can concentrate on our programs and not have to spend time, effort, and money shopping for everyday supplies.
- Casio fx-260 pocket calculators
- Pens & pencils
- Spiral notebooks
- Pocket folders
- Book bags or satchels
- Resume stationary
- Ground coffee
- Canned goods
- Dry goods & staples
- Powdered drink mixes
- Aprons & oven mitts
- Dishtowels & sponges
- Paper products
Thrift Store NeedsThe Jersey Shore Rescue Mission Thrift Store is always seeking donations of items big and small (but in good condition, please) for sale in the store.
- Small Appliances
- Cars and Trucks in running condition
To make a donation or schedule a pick-up, please call 732-807-3506.